Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Whole Journey

IPOH ---> LCCT ---> BINTULU
selama 3 tahun minie belajar kat sarawak, macam ni ler perjalanan minie samada pulang ke rumah ataupun pulang ke BINTULU..
dari LCCT ke IPOH or IPOH ke LCCT, minie akan naik bas YOYO..
the journey is around 3 jam setengah..


as soon as minie sampai kat LCCT, minie usually hang around at MCD..
and minie akan print boarding pass kt KIOSK AIR ASIA..
bile dah dekat boarding time, minie masuk and wait for my flight to BINTULU, which is around 2 hours and 5 minutes..


from BINTULU AIRPORT, minie akan ambil taxi to go back to my campus which is around 30 minutes..
this whole journey usually took 2 days of my holiday just to go and come !
NOTA CINTA : Thinking of you keeps me awake, and dreaming of you keeps me asleep.
-journey-

2 comments:

ezyra taharin said...

waaaa penat nye kan kalau selalu macam tu...
adoiii....

Minie Mickey said...

ezyra daniel : tau xpe..penat gile..