Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fairytale Love Story

is this all reality or just another fairytale story ?
well, i guess i finally found my FAIRYTALE LOVE STORY !
you came into my life and it was like a dream..
you showered me with your pure honest love and care for me.
you are everything I need and even more..
i truly am lucky to have you in my life. you are definitely my MR PERFECT & PRINCE CHARMING!!!
you are my best friend, my boyfriend, my soulmate, my doctor, my sweet boy, my counselor, MY EVERYTHING !
you always cheer me up when I am down. you take care good care of me when sick. you are there as a listener to my problems.
whatever we did and feel, its always either the same or almost the same. it's like we are definitely meant to be together. 
thanx love for being there with me no matter what happens, through ups and downs in my life, through the best and worst day of my life.


NOTA CINTA : For once in my life, I don't have to try to be happy because when I'm with you, it just happens.
-love-

4 comments:

FichaNenish said...

so sweet ^_^ smoga selalu heppi

Minie Mickey said...

nuraficha : thanx dear ! ^_^

Lynn Damya said...

wishing you have the happy ending~~

Minie Mickey said...

lynn damya : thanx ! =)