Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mad At You..


Girl: Hey baby i want to show you....
Boy: ( cutting her off ) Ugh I'm so mad.
Girl: Why? Whats wrong ?
Boy: Ugh everything.
Girl: Explain baby.
Boy: Just lost a championship game,parents flipped out on me for no reason,and im catching a cold.
Girl: Well hey there will always be other games,you know I'll take care of you when your sick,what your parents flip about ?
Boy: They are making me pay them for a car repair.
Girl: Is it a lot of money.
Boy: No it just sucks.
Boy: But hey I dont feel well I'm going to go lay down.
Boy: Bye.
Girl: Wait I want to give you some...
Boy: Can't It wait 'til tommorow ?
Girl: Yeah, sure.
Girl: Bye.
Boy: Bye.
2 hours later a friend of hers asks her to go for a drive ...she goes.....

Her friend swerved to avoid a truck....hitting a tree instead.

Her friend was killed instantly....she's in critical condition.

This is the conversation between her sister and her boyfriend.....
Sister: Omg ( crying )
Boy: What? Whats wrong ?
Sister: My sister...your girlfriend was involved in a major car wreck!
Boy: Is she OK??????
Sister: She's in critical condition!
Boy: I'll be there in 10 minutes.

He shows up to the hospital room ...standing outside the door going over the last conversation in his mind over and over as he heard the machines beep and beep and breathing tubes pump oxygen into her lungs.

Boy: She wanted to give me something or tell me something.
Girls mom: Yeah this...

It was an envelope smelling like she sealed it with a kiss in lipstick.

He opened it.....

It said ..... You're everything to me....I love you with everything I am and everything I have...I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Sealed in it was a ripped movie ticket from the first movie they went to...

...and the first picture they took together

He kissed the picture as a tear fell from his face onto the picture.

It looked as if in the picture she was crying

Then the machines flatlined....3 minutes later she was pronounced dead.

-rewrite-

No comments: